About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Thursday, February 16, 2012

NYSC, I DONE DID IT!! *PICTURES*

According to the certificate I received today, I have satisfactorily completed one year of National Service .
Yes!!I passed out of the NYSC scheme today and shall no longer be referred to as a "corper" or an "otondo".yay!!
I am grateful to God for giving me the strength to go through this service year successfully.It was not easy o.
To all my fellow batch A corp members, CONGRATS!! May God be with us as we move on to other things in our lives and may the souls of all the corp members that lost their lives during their year of service REST IN PEACE
AMEN.

















To the current and future otondos..here are some of my posts you might find useful
#OTONDOTALK: NYSC camp experience day 1
#OTONDOTALK: NYSC camp experience day 2 
#OTONDOTALK: NYSC camp experience (summary of the whole experience)

post-camp talk...finding a place to serve.
Goodluck!! :*



much luv,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget