About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Monday, March 14, 2011

#OTONDOTALK: nysccamp experience DAY 2

the sound of buckets and people moving around plus my alarm clock wakes me up at 3am...omg!! 3A.M!!
*see me see wahala*I just slept oooOOO

DAY 2- 9/03/2011
   I planned not to take my bath at this time because when the horn blows , its drilling time on the parade ground and then ill be all sweaty after. so I decided to take my bath after the whole morning paroles but I couldnt sleep back so I  laid on my bed and later got dressed in my funny looking nysc white shorts (the white shorts i bought were ruined by my tailor), the white shirts i bought, white socks and white tennis shoes.
4.30am (not one minute more or less) ,we started hearing the silly horn producing some wierd military tunes.lol.anyways, I was "GOOD TO GO, GOOD TO GO, GOOD TO GO SIR" Thats a particular response to something sha, i dont know what exactly because you just never hear what they are saying :P

  On the parade ground, we had two people from the first platoon pray (1 christian and 1 muslim) followed by some kind of meditation or more like early early morning moral talk.
I was still feeling sleepy, the stars were still hanging out and having fun in the skies and I was on a parade ground getting early morning moral talk ...kai!! KMT
  BUT there was a fun part of the morning- the aerobics part. It wasnt fun for all cos some people did not just gbadun the idea of dancing early in the morning but i enjoyed it. We followed the steps of the military dude on stage, i think the deejay was dozing because the music just kept going off and then coming back on hehehe. After that came gyration songs. funniest songs were:
  one that the reply was "for your body" and the other that the guys loved "hold something"..lol.
After all the drilling wahala , I needed a shower. It was also time for breakfast but I didnt plan on eating anything...we had to be back to rehearse for the swearing in the next day and I was really hoping the sun will be merciful. #jonzingmuch
      The sun wasnt o, I almost roasted!!nahhhh I ROASTED, roasted plantain had nothing on me at that point.lol.
We practised for about 3 hours under the sun or more sef. This was the point were I met some really cool people, I mean what else could I have done..I needed to gist away the time especially when we still had to stand even as the band was practising. We had some military routine to rehearse
*ATTENTION* *AT EASE* and we did that repeatedly like uncountable times..I GOT IT THE FIRST TIME O!!lol
After hours under the sun, we were asked to go eat lunch and rest. I went straight to the most interesting place in the camp MAMMY MARKET ..a girl i met there calls it AUNTY MAMMY.hehe. I ate and drank and just relaxed but then the horn went off again...it was time to go BACK TO THE PARADE GROUND!!! and depression came upon me :P
And it was, that we spent another 3 hours rehearsing for our swearing in..i was exhausted but never too tired for another adventure at the mammy market... i just lovee to have fun!! but truth be told i have got to leave this camp and rest on my bed in my HOME. 

Thought I should put this really funny video from AY...trust me you will not expect what will happen at the end..enjoy hahaha
to be continued....
much love
otondo dangel eyez.

if you missed DAY 1 .click on the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget