About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Monday, August 29, 2011

DRAMA!! DRAMA!! AT MERCY JOHNSON'S WEDDING..PICTURES!!!

 Thanks to seriouslydoughnuts.blogspot.com , we are able to see the drama that went on outside the wedding of Mercy Johnson and Odianosen Okojie...YUP!!!! THERE WAS DRAMA.
First, there was a strange lady casuing problems at the gate and the rest of the drama followed.. I wonder if everything was planned by somebody.. hmmm






NA WA O..SHE WAS PROBABLY PAID TO DO THIS...WIERD!!!



so as I heard the media was banned from entering the venue

AND THE GATE CAME CRASHING DOWN!!..UH-OH!!
 a 7up drinks lorry crashed crates of soft drinks just at the gate of the reception venue
7-UP CRATES STILL NOW FELL OUTSIDE THE VENUE..NA WA O!!



























I guess the first cake was too small, had to make another one and add it to the first .. X_x




This picture ehnn.. NO COMMENT!!
Visit http://seriouslydoughnuts.blogspot.com/ for more pictures..

  And so it will be told that Mercy Johnson went on with the wedding....









I believe the theme for the groom's wedding suit was "bring it on old school". The drama on that suit has passed the drama that preceded the wedding.  Not sure about her bouquet and the wedding gown sha.

 WELL , WELL  I still believe this wedding could have been later as the stories surrounding their union were/are too much but who cares? Mercy obviously doesn't so neither do I.
I wish them both what they deserve(hopefully good) and I hope they settle everything. My advice to the supposed EX is "Lady, sign the divorce papers and move on..NO TIME"

much luv,
dangel eyez

1 comment:

  1. what is with these nigerian women and blonde lacewigs?? :s #dead

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget