About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Friday, February 24, 2012

HOT NEW VIDEO: CHOP MY MONEY( REMIX )- P-SQUARE ft AKON & MAY D


HOT HOT HOT VIDEO.. I LOVE IT!! 
   


I wonder what the guy she finally went with at the end has to offer tho!!
I love that the girl played her role really well.
 Akon's part was cool and the jackie chan part----->>>HILARITY!! 
 I guess their reaction to what she did at the end just meant that the song is actually saying
"chop my money cos I don't care as long as na only me you love"
 LOL
MAY D tho..haha.. you even carried all her shopping bags. *no comment!!*
great job!! love the concept and the quality 

In this video, Akon tells us P-SQUARE, 2FACE and WIZKID are now under KONVICT MUZIK

much luv,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget