About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Thursday, September 30, 2010

LOVERS OF ASA!!BREAKING NEWS!!!

   PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG AND ADD EYEZ TO YOUR USERNAME ...THANKS
TO ALL THE LOVERS OF ASA...our darling babe is back with a new album. I am sooo excited. From the album title to the album cover to the one song I have heard on it...fabAMAZING!!!! 
        so lets start with the album title....
                                  ***************wait for it*********
                                                    
                                                    *******************wait for itt!!!!*************


BEAUTIFUL IMPERFECTION
and the album cover says it all

oh! I lurvv it...naturally beautiful girl with that cute crack in her glasses, funny how I think the crack makes her look cuter(nt sure there is a word like this..lol but allow me to use it)...no heavy celebrity makeup just her beautiful self.
I wonder what her idea was concerning the necklace/i dont know what around her neck
but you just never know what our babe has in mind.
anywaiz it still works for me :D
in the words of a friend of mine  "a la hot" :D :D

watch the preview of the video of one of her songs on the album "be my man"
you can listen to it on this link
The album will be officially out by October 25th
AND I CANNOT WAIT


tracklisting
 *Why Can’t We
*Maybe
 
*Be My Man
*Preacher Man
* Bimpé
*The Way I Feel
* OK OK
 
*Dreamer Girl
*Oré
 *Baby Gone
 *Broda Olé
*Questions


as a singer and a songwriter, ASA remains my inspiration
*singing out loud* "will you be my man and I will be your woman everyday...."
yours truly,
AN ASA FAN!!
dangel eyez



2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaassssssssssaaaaaaaaaa!!! you are too hot girl,i feel you die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who! who!! who!!!
    else if not nigeria asa who is making the girls to have a name in Niger, ASA carry go Your boy papito say SO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget