About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Friday, September 3, 2010

GREAT UPCOMINGS OF THE WEEKEND!!! TGIF !!!

TGIF!!! Thank God Its Friday

This particular FRIDAY, dangel eyez is starting something new called
GREAT UPCOMINGS OF THE WEEKEND

           Throughout the week I’ll be searching for fresh talents(great upcomings). I'd search as far as my eyez can go....FAR AND WIDE.... and I’ll be featuring them on my blog on FRIDAY!!!!

          Well, I have a few today and they are amazinggg(allow me to use my favourite word)-FABAMAZING  and they are my first!!!
   and the very first "great upcomings/fresh talents" on dangel eyez are:

***********************DRUMS ROLLINGGGG***********************

************************BELLS RINGING***********************

                                     UPCOMING PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE WEEKEND
DANIELLE DAN-IRABOR
http://www.modelmayhem.com/danniesphotos1
http://www.myspace.com/bluedutchess007

EMAIL:    
codygirl36@live.com
 


 UPCOMING MODEL OF THE WEEKEND
STEPHEN ONOJA
facebook profile: steven blleck III




FRESH DESIGNER OF THE WEEKEND 
JAYLIZ CLOTHING

Email:jaylizclothing@googlemail.com

Mobile Phone:07944258617

Website:http://www.jaylizclothing.com 
facebook profile: jaylizclothing jaylizjayliz clothing group




FINALLY, there is no great weekend without a great mix of so many songs....so have a fab weekend listeng to amazing mixes from our:
FRESH DEEJAY OF THE WEEKEND
                                                DEEJAY CRINJAY A.K.A TECHTOUCH
facebook profile:deejay techtouch
you can find all the best mix:  http://soundcloud.com/deejay-crinjay












If you are finding it hard to contact any of these great stars in the making...you definitely know how to contact me ;) 
 email: dangelola@yahoo.co.uk

beauty tip of the day: Hot showers can damage your skin, drying it out. Try taking a warm shower, and eventually turning the water down to cool. 

have a fabAMAZING weekend,
Much Love,
dangel eyez

2 comments:

  1. All my love and respect for your creativity, always….

    -Steven B.
    Culture of Creativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot Steven B.
    keep doing your thing :)
    M.Luv,
    dangel eyez

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget