About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PICTURES FROM THE AY SHOW (held may 1st)

Special thanks to http://dealdey.com/ , I got my AY ticket at a discounted price (will be doing a post about the site later but you should check it out, you'll find loads of stuff at discounted prices upto 50%). The expo hall was packed with nigerians that most of us with regular tickets had to stand.
It was a great show put together by AY . Personally, AY doesnt crack me up like he's not so funny too me but he definitely knows how to make you have a good time.. from so many performances by musicians, a mini fashion show, funny video clips by him, nollywood and ghollywood stars to all to the extremely funny comedians. It was a good show!!
YES O!! whizkid, banky w and my darling M.I were not present as stated in the adverts but oh well, it was still a good show. 


I was actually disappointed in Princess Dami, she was being too personal with the marriage jokes and all her jokes were now on marriage again ..just sounded off!!
I was also impressed with all the comedians that emerged as winners from AY's talent show for comedians. They are definitely good.

I brought my camera with me and these are some of the pictures I took.

Loads of people had to stand..those with the regular tickets tho. :) but it wasnt so bad.


jodie performed 2 songs..In the second song, the instrumental went off but she kept on singing and her voice still sounds amazing :) i love her!!

skuki

majid michel in the video clip that was part of A.Y's first appearance/grand entrance :D 

a comedian



kaffi and her dancers


I wasn't impressed by the flabs their tummies possessed :( for  professional dancers, thats just not good
yemi sax!! he is great!!

A.Y

THE STARS FROM GHOLLYWOOD..majid,nadia and yvonne

helen paul

yes!! there was a mini fashion show by one designer

my sweetheart timi dakolo :D

princess dami


YQ

KAS!! ABOUT TO GET ON STAGE


kas

from the clip of A.Y and majid doing some karate moves..hillarious

seyi law

DUNCAN MIGHTY!!!! he is loved

D'prince

9ICE
A comedian said this to Mrs Fashola ," mummy please help us beg daddy to put small parker beside the broom on the logo, so that when we sweep the corruption finish(all dem corrupt parties..hehe) we go fit pack am go throway because if we just sweep am keep, breeze go blow am back".. hahaha
#TRUETALK
and even the UMBLERRA joke wasnt left out.. :)

much luv,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget