About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Monday, May 16, 2011

HOT NEW VIDEO: I BELIEVE - EGO (MUST WATCH)

OOHH EGO!! EGO!! EGO!! GOD HAS TRULY BLESSED YOU.

Photograph by August Udoh

The song is just brilliant , I love it. The video is almost perfect and I really wish I could say perfect but a particular part ruined its perfection in my opinion.
ASIDES THAT much respect to ego. I am a lover of good music and this is just great.







I guess you've seen the part with the doll..I hate it!! Dont understand why they had to do that :(.
a friend of mine says thats the part he liked :)
Anyways, its still a brilliant song.


much respect to EGO,
dangel eyez

1 comment:

  1. luvly song by a great artist...i also like the doll's part .heheh :D.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget