About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Could this be Genevieve Nnaji's daughter??

So this picture has been going round today and some people believe the lady on the right is Genevieve's daughter.. HMMMM
Genevieve was 17 when she had her child and she just turned 32, making whoever her child is 15 yrs old. So Could this be Genevieve's 15yr old daughter??

They look alike tho but that might just be because they both look gorg and are both pretty. 


I'll definitely update this post whenever I confirm if it is her or not. 
I wonder how its possible that no one knows Genevieve's daughter..   I mean schools still do open day, there's graduation, mother and daughter outings and so on. hmmm still don't make much sense to me how her identity is still hidden.

much luv,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget