About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

GOVERNMENT'S COMPENSATION TO THE FAMILIES OF THE DEAD CORP MEMBERS...

                 Someone close to me died in the riot that happened in Bauchi (may his soul rest in peace) and I learnt  that the government compensated the families of the corp members that died with
WAIT FOR IT........

5 MILLION NAIRA only(pere/shikena)

+

automatic employment for the siblings of the dead corp member(probably in any of the MINISTRIES).

I know no amount of money can bring the dead to life but come on just 5 million naira??
plus what if he/she has no siblings.
 Honestly, I was shocked and disappointed when I heard it. They can spend millions on campaigns and yet they give this little amount to these families... 
and about the employment, employment in which company ??  and after sometime they would be forgotten.
please let me know what you all think because I might be the only one in this shocked/disappointed state.
does this make any sense??

much luv ,
dangel eyez

2 comments:

  1. to them they have done something tangible right? *hiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, please check out our blog and follow. Thanks

    www.su2c9ja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget