About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

LOUD MOUTH: Nollywood for GEJ VIDEO..RIGHT OR WRONG??

 Now let me face our Nollywood celebrities who recently shot a video "NOLLYWOOD FOR GEJ"




  When I saw this video, I actually did not know what to say at the time but now I think I do. IN MY OPINION, this celebrities should know that even if they do thousands of videos they aint going to change my mind. I love almost all of them but I love the hope of a better Nigeria more. :D
   The news surrounding this is that GEJ has promised to put in 200million into the Nollywood sector(just like  nysc corp members were told minimum wage has increased and our allwai was still 9,755naira. :P). I actually liked one of the comments I saw on bella naija

"So jonathan gave them 200million and am wondering what for,what happened to using the 200million to build a film village for them,so that they can have their own in-built studios,good cameras n all and they can make good movies,that way they won’t av to go about borrowing houses n cars….this politicians knw our weaknesses so they always take advantage of it,on d long run it is only the influential people in the industry that will av access to the money"

   Everyone has a right to stand for who they think should lead this country but they should also remember that with that person comes his political party (#justsaying) and the fact that when you are a celebrity, you have people looking up to you and what you believe in so if you are going to endorse someone - GIVE US GOOD REASONS in your video other than "needing someone you can trust"(TRUST GOD ALONE abeg and your family :P ).

     I have respect for eldee and all the other celebrities that have urged people to vote from the beginning and I just read a note from eldee about the "OUR TIME" concert which was a brilliant idea that was going to help get everyone to vote and how it was hijacked by PDP..please read http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150113896423148 . 

Funny how when bella naija placed the original idea click here on their site someone commented 
"davis kolawole February 4, 2011 at 4:15 PM
good concept but i hope politicians won’t hijack the process for their own selfishness…..let them not be endorsed by any political party or politician or any organisation with political interest." ..Davis is probably not a pastor but his prediction was on point because one month later , the UMBLERA people hijacked the idea click here *sad/angry face*.

A lot of things to scream about via my LOUD MOUTH but really this election is becoming something else. Anyways I've got my eyes(dangel eyez) on every and my Loud mouth shall speak as I see

please enjoy Omawunmi's video for her "na who i go ask " song..BRILLIANT VIDEO,SONG,LYRICS AND CONCEPT.



if you ask me this matter for ground, e heavy for mouth o #cantshout
THIS IS MY OPINION AND I'LL LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR OPINION IS AS WELL
urs truly,
LOUD MOUTH

2 comments:

  1. Really nice write up. It's terrible what the election has turned out to be. I guess we have to be thankful that it has been less violent compared to previous years.

    Neks2u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im thankful the first stage was peaceful n im hoping the remaining two will have the same outcome.
    thanks for your comment
    much luv,
    dangel eyez

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget