About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HOT NEW VIDEO: ARA - BRYMO ... HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR


I pray for God's blessings and protection on us all.





In other news, Brymo has released the video for his hit song ARA.

Brymo (Real Name – Ibrahim Ashimi Olawale) is a vocalist signed to Chocolate City, this video was shot on location in Lagos Nigeria and directed by Aje Filmworks.




  In my opinion, I think the video is okay..nice and all but I'm not over excited about it. I still love the song :D and like someone said, the nigerian music industry is not slowing down at all..highly competitive at the moment. :D
By the way, I have a very good question. 
IS THERE A TALL CHOC CITY BOY???? *straight face* 
LOL (i luv them all anyways, just asking.)
much luv,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget