About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Friday, October 28, 2011

Nigeria's super eagle coach Samson Siasia FIRED

    Siasia's contract came under threat as soon as the Nigeria's national team, the Super Eagles,  failed to qualify for the upcoming Africa Cup of Nations.
   The executive committee of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) ratified the decision to sack the coach on Friday 28/10/2011




HIAN!! na wa o. LOL. 
I know that match really pained me o, it was very painful to watch but is sacking Siasia the solution??
I can't say much on this so help me out here.. is this a wise decision by NFF?
much luv,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget