About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Monday, October 17, 2011

A BLOG TO LOVE -> musings of a caramel latte addict

 I admire writers a lot, the way they are able to tell a story so well that I'll actually be in tears by the time I'm done reading amazes me. Well, I came across a great blog today and I just have to share it with you all as I have spent a considerable amount of time today reading posts on the blog and "musing" with the blogger.
 MUSINGS OF A CARAMEL LATTE ADDICT-> http://temiville.wordpress.com/
Photo
The blogger

She tells her stories(most on relationships and marriage) so well that you almost forget its fiction and the great part is she brings in the Word of God to help her readers understand more and learn a whole lot.
She reminds me of my brother(last born) who has suddenly become wiser than everyone in the house :D and constantly takes me to  the Bible when he is trying to make me understand some real life issues.Anyways, I found her stories amazingly true and worth reading and I hope you check it too 'cos you'll definitely find it interesting.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/11/10/bn-prose-the-waiting-by-temiloluwa-adebayo/ - her write up on bella naija which currently has over 170 comments. made me cry *sigh* i cry a lot, i know!!

Her top 10 most popular posts according to a wordpress feature/gadget:


I found this in one of her posts ...interesting...:
"No amount of love a man has for you can ever stop him from cheating on and mistreating you.
 Only the degree of love he has for GOD can stop him from hurting you. 
He treats you well as a sign of his reverence and commitment to God. 
You are simply a beneficiary of his unflinching obedience to the Word of God which says, 
husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the Church. 
Therefore, you should focus on the degree of love that man has for God, not for you"

In other news, I LOVE ANDREA BOCELLI and I leave you with a great song THE PRAYER by Andrea that he performed with Celine Dion

much love,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget