About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MISS ANGOLA WINS MISS UNIVERSE 2011..

YAY!! and more YAY!! lool.
and the winner of Miss Universe 2011 is..............

LEILA LOPES from ANGOLA.
Leila Luliana da Costa Vieira Lopes, a 25 year old student from Benguela dazzled the judges with her poise, beauty and grace.



Here's what she said when she was asked the interview question about which of her physical trait she would change, 
Thank God I’m very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn’t change a thing…I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life.
   BEAUTY & BRAINS!!! 
Other beauty queens in the top 5 were Olesia Stefanko from Ukraine (1st Runner-Up), Priscila Machadofrom Brazil (2nd Runner-Up), Shamcey Supsup from the Philippines and Luo Zilin from China.
Miss Panama, Sheldry Saez won the Best National Costume Award; Miss Montenegro, Nikolina Loncarwas voted by the fellow contestants as Miss Congeniality and Miss Sweden, Ronnia Fornstedt won the Miss Photogenic prize.

Leila is the fourth African to be crowned Miss Universe in the pageant's 59-year history. Miss South Africa (1978), Miss Namibia (1992), Bostwana (1999) and now Miss Angola (2011).



Such a beauty.. 
is it just me or does she look like Agbani a little
congratulations Leila
congratulations Angola
congratulations Africa :D

much luv,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget