About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Saturday, September 3, 2011

CHINWE ELERE wins Elite Model Look Nigeria 2011

Elite Model Look Nigeria 2011 is over. In all, it was a great show.
Everyone was looking stunning well maybe not everyone. :D . Eku edewor was the only host for the evening and I thought she did okay
Performances by Davido, Naeto C and Tiwa Savage(loved her performance).

I just got back and I'm tired. Just thought to bring you all the gist while its hot :D
pardon me and my silly camera but I'll post clearer pictures soon. but you can click on any of the pictures to get a clearer view 
Top 6 Ladies:
chinwe elere, sharon egwurube, ruth okereafor,dorathy alieze,saratu iliyasu and ruky imalele

AND THE WINNER IS 
CHINWE ELERE



COMING SOON:-> more pictures(and I promise they'll be clearer :D) and tales of how EMLN 2011 went ..
much luv
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget