About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Monday, January 31, 2011

#musicsensation9ja: omolara - lover

#musicsensation9ja 
is a new feature on dangel eyez.
I LOVEEE good music and i'm guessing a lot of people do too. okay that brings me to #musicsensation9ja. This feature is mainly for songs from Nigeria I consider really good and most probably sound different from the everyday naija songs- from the lyrics to the beat to the production. Great songs are now constantly coming out from Nigeria and yours truly, *wink* *wink* will be sharing them with you
omolara (i'm not a fan of this picture sha :P)

I'll be starting with the song LOVER by Omolara which I just heard like few minutes ago. The song is produced by my fav fav producer cobhams and ofcourse he never disappoints moi.
 Omolara who is also a Cobhams Asuquo Music Productions (C.A.M.P.) artiste definitely has a great voice. 
    



much luv,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget