About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Monday, January 24, 2011

MTN PROJECT FAME 3 ALL STARS - I'M A WINNER **VIDEO**

I actually hadn't heard the song till I watched this video. I love the song and I love the video. All the contestants in this video are definitely talented and the song was produced by my fav fav producer cobhams!!So the track is definitely on point and the two ladies are definitely repping!! *thumbs up*
The video is directed by Bayo Alawiye and I believe he did a good job. Simple and inline with the content of the song.  what more do I want? I'm really getting tired of all the tooooo "photo-shopped" videos with all them camera-flash looking lights everywhere that  I see in some music videos from naija.


anyways, here's the video for the I'm a winner song by the Mtn Project Fame 3 All stars. 



    kudos to all of them!!
  hope to hear more from each of them 
much luv,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget