About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Saturday, January 22, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year to everyone. I haven't been able to blog since last christmas. so yeah , happy new year to YOU. :D
                  For those that have missed dangel eyez, I totally blame it on final semester wahala!! The good thing about it is when the whole "wahala" is over, I'll be a graduate ... :D :D :D
                     We are just 22 days into the new year and a lot has been happening both good and otherwise. Personally, I thank God for how the year has been so far and I believe most of you are grateful too. I pray that the souls of those departed, rest in peace.(AMEN).


     So, I just couldn't start blogging this year without wishing you all a great year.
 I hope this year brings you all the joy you deserve. 

If you want a platform to let everyone know of something good you are doing or of how gifted you are pleaseee contact me www.facebook.com/dangelola

much luv,
dangel eyez
starting the year with over 8000 views :D

            
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget