About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Thursday, August 25, 2011

MBGN Universe 2011 Sophie Gemal heads to the Miss Universe pageant + 2 other hot contestants

The 2011 edition of the Miss Universe pageant takes place on the 12th of September 2011 in São Paulo, Brazil.


Nigeria’s representative, Sophie Gemal is ready for the challenge and is hoping to follow the footsteps of Agbani Darego – the only Nigerian representative to reach the Top 10 of the Miss Universe pageant. This move was a precursor to her eventual victory at the Miss World pageant that year.


You can also vote for her to reach the Miss Universe semi-finals via their website –  HERE





   She is really pretty and I hope she gets into the semi-finals. Fellow Nigerians do support her by voting for her. :) . I feel the organizers should have invested in better photography IMO. This isn't bad but its just too OKAY.

                    Two other contestants got my attention tho
GHANA
ERICA NEGO
I hear she is an American with "ghanian parents" ..so I guess since her father is ghanian she is eligible to represent Ghana hmmmmm . oh well!! she's gorg.
AHN AHN!! I LOVEEE.... 
OFCOURSE THE NEXT ONE HAS TO BE 
INDIA
I don't even know what to say.. This one's beauty is just extreme..(whatever that means).lool

GOODLUCK SOPHIE
much luv,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget