About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Saturday, August 27, 2011

HILARIOUS VIDEO(HILARITY!!): OLIVER TWIST VIDEO BY WAJE, YVONNE, TONI TONES AND UTCHAY

LMAOOO...funniest oliver twist video so far by 
the amazing singer WAJE
supermodel utchay(thats how it was spelt o)
super photographerToni Tones
and super presenter,Yvonne Vixen.

directed by Toni Tones



       HILARITY!!
I love it...they were having so much fun. very entertaining too and my fav character is yvonne who played "oluwabeyonce"..lol.
oh! four of them were just hilarious. 
lovely!!lovely video.
and yup I believe LHL means Laugh Hout Loud 

hahahahaha..*now going to sleep laughing*
much luv,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget