About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Sunday, June 12, 2011

HOT NEW VIDEO: THE PEACE SONG ft ONYEKA ONWENU, TIMI DAKOLO, SAMMIE OKPOSO, YINKA DAVIES and OTHER SELECTED ARTISTS

 I have actually been waiting for this video to be out since I found out a group of  talented Nigerian musicians were going to come together to sing a song on PEACE.


  Onyeka Onwenu, Sunny Neji, Segun Obe, Yinka davies, Timi dakolo, Jeremiah gyang, jodie, tamara of naija sings, sammie opkposo and other talented artists worked on this song. 
I am actually excited to see Tamara of naija sings because she's a truly amazing singer.

You should see it first before I continue.. :) 


Music Video featuring Selected Nigerian All Stars by Neighbour 2 Neighbour directed by Creative Impressario Steve Gukas edited and color timed by Lummie Edevbie



  hmmmm so I will like to know who the guy  from 3:21 to 3:27 is. 
Enjoyed the part were Onyeka was speaking Igbo.. :)
The people that definitely impressed me are the instrumentalists ..God bless them ,they did an amazing job..BRILLIANT all the way.
  I wonder if the beginning was just an act or it truly happened *i'm hoping its not the latter tho*, if its an act then great job. I do not like the end though as I really wasn't feeling the "all we are saying...." part.

      Great song, really talented people, loved from the 2nd verse till the end and I adore the instrumentalists.

much luv,
dangel eyez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget