About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Thursday, July 14, 2011

MUSIC MEETS RUNWAY ..PICTURES!!!

Well , last week was a busy one for me as the rehearsals&fittings for Music Meets Runway began and I was one of the models for the fashion show. 
I had a nice time working with most of them that had a role to play in the fashion show as they are really nice people and  were dedicated to their jobs. Thumbs up to
MMR model manager, Nneka Ezeaka as she did a good job managing everything concerning the models' welfare.


These are my personal pictures from earlier in the day of the MMR event. 
I should say now that the quality of the pictures aren't great but oh well, still have fun
viewing them. :)
Cynthia and I



L-R: bola, uju, marcia





binta and I








Sasha on some color blocking mission..hit or miss?? you decide.


and my runway moments from the show.


I am inlove with this shot by Reze Bonna, one of my favourite photographers.
Designer: vonne. Artiste: D'prince. Song: guess!!lol.

This gorgeous gown is by Virgos lounge. Picture on the left was taken by Rezebonna and the one on the right I found first on lindaikeji.blogspot.com. Artiste on stage: Banky W. Song: guess again!! :D



and as soon as they announced the event was OVER, the first song the DJ played was windeck (don't we all love that song :D ). Models and some others backstage came on stage to have fun :).

THE END

much luv,
dangel eyez

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget