About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Monday, August 30, 2010

DANGEL EYEZ SPOTS TALENT!!!ONYX&PEARL CLOTHING WINNER OF THE SASHAY AS WE SAY FASHION SHOW/COMPETITION

On the 21st of August daystar christian center organized a fashion show/competition for 
upcoming fashion designers.           

SASHAY AS WE SAY....


                                        
It was a great event , yes !! yes !! yes, dangel eyez was present and I did see a lot of great designs.The judges were great as they gave good advices although I thought one was tooo niceee...hehe...


Anywaizzz as I said earlier a lot of fab designs by great upcoming designers but there can only be
ONE WINNER. So allow me to introduce these four good looking guys(ONYX & PEARL CLOTHING) 
from what they wore to what they brought to the runway...absolutely fab!!!

the guy in yellow shorts is a model wearing one of their designs. I love them all (dangel eyez loves talent!!!)  but let me stop typing now and allow your eyez to do the judging .

 

I know what you are thinking (you can close your mouth now..lol) I told you.... fabAMAZING designs.


when I saw her coming out with this blazer all I wanted to do was steal, steal, steal the blazer...looool...dont worry I am a good thief , I have warned the designers already. 

Its all about determination and hardwork...ONYX & PEARL has proved it and as you can see they dont plan on stopping. :D

   At this point, I'd like to say/blog (lol) that dangel eyez has spotted talent and I really wish them all the best.
 I'd also like to add that if you've got any talent and you believe in yourself, tell me about it, 
if dangel eyez loves it, dangel eyez would tell everyone about it. 

                       keep believing in yourself,
                                  dangel eyez

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget