About dangel eyez

My photo
lagos, Nigeria
dangel eyez is a blog,created in 2010,brings you all the latest worth-blogging gists and finds joy in exposing great people of our time and great talent!! follow me on twitter @dangeldiva

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mercy Johnson's banging body on WOW december cover

Apparently, I was on the line for height or something when people like mercy were on the hour-glass shape line.
all I can say is.. WOW!! or should I just go and get married?? LOL!!





do you now see what I mean??.. all these for one woman?? *sigh*.lol. 
she also got rid of the lace wig.. bless you Lord. :D

dress by IAMISIGO
and this picture is my fav!! I have had the opportunity of wearing an iamisigo dress and I tell you sincerely almost all her dresses are body shape enhancers!! 
Anyways, mercy Johnson nails it for me here and good job to all those that put this together .
Cover Feature
Photographer: Moussa Moussa
Stylist: Ezinne Chinkata
Make-up: Banke Mashida-Lawal for BM|Pro
Hair: Bayo for Gorgeous

much luv,
dangel eyez

1 comment:

  1. Damnnn!!! That's all I can say. Glad she got rid of the lace wig. It didn't do her justice at all haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget